Friday, February 5, 2016

Girlfriend Too Clingy

Feb. 5, 2016


Dear Cathy:

I met a women a month ago and everything has been going fine up until now. She is a beautiful charming woman and all my friends told me I lucked out. However, she calls me too much when I am at work. And sometimes she just shows up where she know I will be. I have never had a relationship like this before so how should I handle it? Clingy Girlfriend, Ohio


Dear Clingy Girlfriend:

Remember no two relationships are ever the same and it sounds like this person is really into you. If she calls you too much on your job, then you need to let her know that.

What she is doing is her way of showing you that she cares. Sometimes a woman can get too clingy because they just want to make sure that you are still into them so show her you are still into her by spending time with her.

If you are thinking about her then just tell her that. This will make her feel good and reassure her that you are still there and things haven’t changed.

When you are out with the boys, give her a call or text because women do get nervous when you are out with the boys. Just step away from your buddies and send her a text, which will only take a few seconds.

Give her compliments when you are with her. Women want to know that you notice different things about them so give her compliments. If you do all of these things, then she will know you are into her and will probably stop being so clingy.

Not only will she stop being clingy, but she’ll be in a rush to show you just how special you are – if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment